The forums are being retired in favor of a new help portal with improved knowlege base and direct access to support. - Please visit our new help portal for information and support.

Select a recent Project

Have a support question regarding ClearContext for Microsoft Outlook? Find help here. Be sure to include what version of Outlook and Windows you are using.

Moderator: ClearContext Support

Select a recent Project

Postby bw352 » Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:06 am

When I press the "File Msg:" button of the CC toolbar, I am not provided ALL of my Project folders as options under the "Select a recent Project" ... just some of them. This tool is a great way to speed up the selection process, but not when only some of my Project folders show up.

Is there a way to make the toolbar identify all of the Project folders?
bw352

Re: Select a recent Project

Postby ClearContext Support » Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:17 pm

Does the section under "or start typing to find a Project:" show all of your folders? If not, click the mail files button at the bottom to add additional mail files. If you would like to see additional suggestions, click the More Suggestions link and/or the right arrow in the upper right hand corner of the project selector window. For more details and a demo video, see our User Guide.
ClearContext Support

Postby bw352 » Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:48 pm

"Does the section under "or start typing to find a Project:" show all of your folders?" = Yes, 14 of them. But the "select a recent Project" option shows only 8 out of a possible 12.

"If you would like to see additional suggestions, click the More Suggestions link and/or the right arrow in the upper right hand corner of the project selector window." = I've done that, but all I get are grayed-out "No suggestions available."
bw352

Postby ClearContext Support » Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:55 pm

Have you filed to all 14 folders using the Filing buttons since you installed the product?
ClearContext Support

Return to ClearContext Professional Features & Support