The forums are being retired in favor of a new help portal with improved knowlege base and direct access to support. - Please visit our new help portal for information and support.

Send Emails & Assignment to Topics

Have a support question regarding ClearContext for Microsoft Outlook? Find help here. Be sure to include what version of Outlook and Windows you are using.

Moderator: ClearContext Support

Send Emails & Assignment to Topics

Postby edreece » Fri Jul 03, 2009 7:58 am

Scott,

I appologize for not being totally clear on my original post regarding Send Emails & Assignment to Topics

My subject should have read: Sending emails then posting them to a topic in the Inbox.
Here is my concern. When ClearContact assign a messeage I send to you, it put the message in my inbox under the right topic. However the send to name "Scott" is changed to from Ed Reece. I have to open emails under the topic until find the email I sent to you.

If I ignor the topic and the email I send to you goes to the send box, your name is visible "To: Scott"

How do I put send email under a topic in the inbox and retain the to persons name I send the email to?

Sendbox example To: Scott
Inbox example From: Ed Reece instead of To: Scott (same email as above)

Ed Reece ed@eceerhealthcare.net
edreece

Re: Send Emails & Assignment to Topics

Postby Scott - CC Support » Fri Jul 03, 2009 8:52 am

Please go to ClearContext > About > Email Support and send screen prints depicting the problem so that we can take a closer look. Thanks.
Scott - CC Support

Return to ClearContext Professional Features & Support