The forums are being retired in favor of a new help portal with improved knowlege base and direct access to support. - Please visit our new help portal for information and support.

Suggestion Box: Print option for CC Organizer

Have a support question regarding ClearContext for Microsoft Outlook? Find help here. Be sure to include what version of Outlook and Windows you are using.

Moderator: ClearContext Support

Suggestion Box: Print option for CC Organizer

Postby jpdoctor » Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:32 am

After quite a while of using CC, I find myself using the CC "Organizer" quite a bit. Leaving that window up helps keep my life focused.

So first: Thanks for that view.

The request I'd make: A print button for that window (in whatever current view it is set to) would be a useful item. Also, if there were one thing that I'd like on my iPhone, it would be that view.

FWIW, and thanks for CC.
JP
jpdoctor

Re: Suggestion Box: Print option for CC Organizer

Postby ClearContext Support » Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:29 pm

Thanks for the feedback. The print function is available on the report tab, but it sounds like you would like it available for every view. We'll put it on the list for future consideration.

For iPhone/mobile support, what would you consider to be the minimum usable functionality? Would access through the web browser work, or do you think an Iphone app is required?
ClearContext Support

Postby ClearContext Support » Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:49 am

Mobile/web access discussion moved to new topic
ClearContext Support

Postby takabanana » Tue May 29, 2012 7:45 am

I would also like to put in a vote for a PRINT option for ALL the views.
I specifically need a way to print the Project view.

I noticed in 6.0.0, there IS a print button when I have the Project View open (I got excited!) - but when I click on it to print while I have the Project view open, it prints the Category view (I got sad!) - is that a bug??
takabanana

Postby ClearContext Support » Tue May 29, 2012 9:54 am

The print function currently prints the same un-grouped view in all of the tabs. We are looking into adding grouping in a future release.
ClearContext Support

Return to ClearContext Professional Features & Support