The forums are being retired in favor of a new help portal with improved knowlege base and direct access to support. - Please visit our new help portal for information and support.

Suggestion: Updating Dashboard-views

Have a support question regarding ClearContext for Microsoft Outlook? Find help here. Be sure to include what version of Outlook and Windows you are using.

Moderator: ClearContext Support

Suggestion: Updating Dashboard-views

Postby Gnopps » Wed Oct 22, 2014 2:02 pm

Thanks for a great product!

The way the dashboard is designed right now is in my view not optimal; I'd like to see these improvements:

* Option to hide "<Unassigned Tasks>" - This is a project I never need as I never delegate tasks, it is just in the way of being able to see other projects.
* In project list, show not only due today but also due within a specified timeframe, for example this week. - When my task list for the day is empty this would make it easier to see on what project I need to focus next.
* Option to sort projects based on user preference - I'd like to click columns to sort by either number of tasks in project, favourites or urgency.
* One click on a project ought to open its Tasks/Appts below, double-click retains same functionality as now. -Being able to click just once on a project makes it easaier to quickly see what needs to be done without having to open the project and then closing again.
* Option to sort tasks above appointments - I use reminders for all my appointments and don't need to review appointments during the day, however my task todo-list I'd like to always see

Cheers,
Gustav
Gnopps

Re: Suggestion: Updating Dashboard-views

Postby ClearContext Support » Thu Oct 23, 2014 8:01 am

Thanks for the suggestions, we will pass them along to the product team. Glad to hear the product is working well for you!
ClearContext Support

Return to ClearContext Professional Features & Support