The forums are being retired in favor of a new help portal with improved knowlege base and direct access to support. - Please visit our new help portal for information and support.

Tasks from Appointment?

Have a support question regarding ClearContext for Microsoft Outlook? Find help here. Be sure to include what version of Outlook and Windows you are using.

Moderator: ClearContext Support

Tasks from Appointment?

Postby tildek » Thu Apr 01, 2010 2:35 pm

I was unable to find anything on this so I apologize if I didn't find the right thread. Is it possible to create tasks from an appointment?

The MessageContext linking between email, appointments, and tasks has been helpful for me; however, I have a set of recurring appointments that do not have topics set until within a week or two of the meeting.

I would like to be able to connect the existing appointment to tasks I set up to prepare for the meeting. In some cases I have been able to email myself and create both from that message, but I would like to use the existing appointments that have already been created.

Thank you for any ideas,
~Kristin
tildek

Re: Tasks from Appointment?

Postby ClearContext Support » Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:48 pm

You can only create Tasks from messages, not appointments. I think your workaround is probably the best way to handle the case you describe.
ClearContext Support

Return to ClearContext Professional Features & Support