The forums are being retired in favor of a new help portal with improved knowlege base and direct access to support. - Please visit our new help portal for information and support.

Topic duplication in Categories

Have a support question regarding ClearContext for Microsoft Outlook? Find help here. Be sure to include what version of Outlook and Windows you are using.

Moderator: ClearContext Support

Topic duplication in Categories

Postby edkraay » Thu Aug 17, 2006 4:30 pm

Hi,

I'm a GTD Add-in user that woud like to "convert" to Clear Context. What I want most is the feature you talk about below.

http://blog.clearcontext.com/2006/04/us ... rcont.html

# Topic Duplication in Catgories - for all you PDA users, we're going to give the option to automatically duplicate Topics in the Category field so that topics can be carried over to your portable devices

Since GTD Add-in projects are not associated with tasks as categories, I can't view them in my Palm.

Can you tell me when this feature will be available (beta or production)?

Regards,

Ed
edkraay

Postby brad » Thu Aug 17, 2006 5:28 pm

Thanks for your interest! We are testing this feature internally right now and will have a beta version available for the public within a few weeks.

I'm adding your name to our beta list and will contact you when we have something to look at.
Brad Meador
brad

Postby edkraay » Fri Aug 18, 2006 12:06 pm

Sweet! Thanks, Brad.

Ed
edkraay

Return to ClearContext Professional Features & Support