The forums are being retired in favor of a new help portal with improved knowlege base and direct access to support. - Please visit our new help portal for information and support.

TWC/MYN Users: Start Here

Have a support question regarding ClearContext for Microsoft Outlook? Find help here. Be sure to include what version of Outlook and Windows you are using.

Moderator: ClearContext Support

Re: TWC/MYN Users: Start Here

Postby pdemarzo » Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:27 pm

I uninstalled the standard version and now switched to the TWC version.
Most things seem to work, but I am missing many of the views -- eg. Task views for the week, or next seven days.
I am running version 4.6.6, Outlook 2007, Vista.

Suggestions?
pdemarzo

Postby Scott - CC Support » Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:08 am

These views are Tasks views, not To Do views, click on Tasks in the upper left hand corner and you should see the TWC views:

tasks.png
Tasks vs. To Do's
tasks.png (4.12 KiB) Viewed 43348 times
Scott - CC Support

Postby pdemarzo » Sat Aug 29, 2009 12:11 am

Thanks -- it seems I had multiple task folders (not sure why), and they only appeared in one of them (the second one).
But I have sorted it out now.
Thanks again.
pdemarzo

Postby feinberg » Thu Dec 24, 2009 3:41 pm

For the "single processed folder email filing system", MYN suggests usign Outlook Categories as Project-designators, NOT email folders.

If I i stop using email folders to designate projects, and only use Categories, then how do i designate context such as @office or @internet or @home?

Is the MYN idea to use Categories for BOTH context and projects? this would seem awkward and cluttered?

Thanks.
feinberg

Postby ClearContext Support » Fri Dec 25, 2009 9:04 pm

I don't recall off the top of my head how Linenberger addresses contexts, but it should be available in the book in one of the earlier chapters.
ClearContext Support

Postby ibelotsky » Sun Mar 07, 2010 9:02 am

How to migrate from standard version to MYN one without loosing my current adjustments like Autosign rules? what is the best practice?
ibelotsky

Postby Scott - CC Support » Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:38 pm

Uninstall the standard version, then reinstall the TWC version. Your AutoAssign rules will be preserved.
Scott - CC Support

Postby danb » Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:57 am

I just installed v5.2 and I'd like to try the TWC version. Should I install the TWC version over the 5.2 version? If I don't like it will I be able to switch back?

Dan
danb

Postby Scott - CC Support » Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:02 am

As long as you uninstall in between each installation, you will be able to switch between versions. If you have any issue let us know and we'll provide further instructions.
Scott - CC Support

Postby moti » Wed Jan 19, 2011 2:33 pm

Hi,

I've installed the TWC-MYN version of ClearContext and for some reason the TWC views do NOT appear to be installed at all. It's odd, since the CC buttons and views DO appear, however none of the TWC views are installed!

In addition, the TWC customized view for the TASKS TO-DO Bar does NOT appear to be installed, and rather the standard daily TASKS TO-DO Bar remains as if out-of-the-box.

Could it be that the latest release does not include Michael's TWC views?

I am using 2003 Outlook - multi language edition which synchronizes with a Microsoft 2007 Exchange Server / Blackberry.

I appreciate your help on this matter as i have installed and uninstalled several times but nothing seems to help. ( i also followed the FAQ as well as disabled all add-inns.

Thank you.
moti

Postby Bill Baxley » Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:14 am

If I have downloaded Pro do I still need to delete and readd the TWC model. And will my key still work. Urgent. Please reply.
phone 919-544-3896 x 102
Bill Baxley
Bill Baxley

Postby Scott - CC Support » Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:11 am

Bill - we responded to your support request offline. Please let me know if you require additional assistance.
Scott - CC Support

Previous

Return to ClearContext Professional Features & Support