The forums are being retired in favor of a new help portal with improved knowlege base and direct access to support. - Please visit our new help portal for information and support.

Unable to file whole topic

Have a support question regarding ClearContext for Microsoft Outlook? Find help here. Be sure to include what version of Outlook and Windows you are using.

Moderator: ClearContext Support

Unable to file whole topic

Postby rpccmsi » Sun Apr 12, 2009 2:05 am

Dear Scott,

I am still experiencing this problem from old versions. I am not able to file whole topic to corresponding folder. Workarounf is to select all topics and file thread. Still some problemas ocurrs:: resent messages (RV: in spanish) are not recognized neither apointments are. To solve this problem, I must file those items individually with File message button.

Any suggestion?

Thanks

Regards

Rafa

PS:
Win XP SP2
CC 4.6.4
Outlook Version: 2003 Spanish
rpccmsi

Re: Unable to file whole topic

Postby Scott - CC Support » Sun Apr 12, 2009 10:38 am

The File Topic issue is known and still in v4.6. We expect to address it in a future release. I do not expect File Thread to work with Appointments. However, I have tested RV and it seems to work fine in our labs. Please go to ClearContext > About > Email Support and attach two emails in the same thread - one with RV - by dragging them onto the email created. This will allow us to take a closer look.

Thanks.
Scott - CC Support

答复: Unable to file whole topic

Postby carl » Sun Apr 12, 2009 8:34 pm

The various Asian language equivalents of RE: and FW: are also not supported in the 4.6.4 release. As mentioned in a previous thread, hopefully these are still in the plan for a future release.

Thanks,
Carl
carl

Postby Scott - CC Support » Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:04 pm

They're still on the list, though much harder to implement that western language characters.
Scott - CC Support

Postby rpccmsi » Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:30 pm

RV: for Spanish language has been tried to reproduce in your labs with no succcess. I suppose it was corrected in new version. Is it possible language in the computer to be a possiible cause. I am running in a full spanish (Spain) international languaje

Regards

Rafa
rpccmsi

Return to ClearContext Professional Features & Support