The forums are being retired in favor of a new help portal with improved knowlege base and direct access to support. - Please visit our new help portal for information and support.

Use ClearContext with sent items

Have a support question regarding ClearContext for Microsoft Outlook? Find help here. Be sure to include what version of Outlook and Windows you are using.

Moderator: ClearContext Support

Use ClearContext with sent items

Postby mahoneyr » Fri Nov 26, 2004 2:03 pm

Is it possible to use ClearContext with the sent folder?

I'd like to keep useful responses I've sent to people, but easily weed out requests for more printer paper...
mahoneyr

Using ClearContext with Folders Other than the Inbox

Postby brad » Sun Nov 28, 2004 1:35 pm

ClearContext currently only supports prioritization within the inbox. The ability to sort other folders is a feature that we are looking into, but it is too early to tell when that feature might make it into the product.

One note, however: ClearContext can help you organize your sent messages going forward. Click "Save Sent Messages" in preferences and new topics or replies with topics assigned to them will automatically be placed in the associated topic folder rather than the sent mail folder. This is good for keeping both sides of conversations grouped together.

Thanks for taking the time to post in our forums!
Brad Meador
brad

Postby mahoneyr » Sun Nov 28, 2004 11:25 pm

Thanks, I might give that a try
mahoneyr

Return to ClearContext Professional Features & Support