The forums are being retired in favor of a new help portal with improved knowlege base and direct access to support. - Please visit our new help portal for information and support.

Using flags as to-do items

Have a support question regarding ClearContext for Microsoft Outlook? Find help here. Be sure to include what version of Outlook and Windows you are using.

Moderator: ClearContext Support

Using flags as to-do items

Postby KajLaursen » Tue Dec 16, 2008 12:37 pm

I'm testing ClearContext, and see how using the dashboard and topics can really help getting a better view of the tasks at hand. After about a week I'm getting used to setting topics on e-mails and tasks. That part works great.

I know how easy it is to create a task from an e-mail, but I find it very hard to get myself to do that. I'm used to using flags to mark an e-mail for the to-do list. It's so easy to mark it for today, tomorrow or this week.

So when I use the dashboard I miss all the to-do items that I have flagged.

I know that I can use the ActionView to see all the tasks and to-do items. I would just very much prefer that they would be included in the Task and Actions on the Dashboard, so that everything was in one place.

Regards,

Kaj
KajLaursen

Re: Using flags as to-do items

Postby Scott - CC Support » Tue Dec 16, 2008 4:06 pm

Thanks for the feedback. There are some performance hurdles that have made this a little trickier to implement then you might expect, but this is an oft-requested feature that we hope to implement in a future release of the product.
Scott - CC Support

Return to ClearContext Professional Features & Support