The forums are being retired in favor of a new help portal with improved knowlege base and direct access to support. - Please visit our new help portal for information and support.

Using manager compatible with lotus notes connector?

Have a support question regarding ClearContext for Microsoft Outlook? Find help here. Be sure to include what version of Outlook and Windows you are using.

Moderator: ClearContext Support

Postby hbrooks2 » Tue Jan 02, 2007 2:56 pm

I jsut kept mail in default .pst to avoid the local calendar problem. I had ClearContext use persoanl .pst as another storage area so when I file it moves form Domino .pst to personal pst.

I stil cant get around the problem analyze contacts options does not work since it will not pick up the Notes EMail ID to review old messages.
hbrooks2

Notes domino connector

Postby cameroneberry » Tue Jan 02, 2007 5:41 pm

hbrooks2 wrote:I jsut kept mail in default .pst to avoid the local calendar problem. I had ClearContext use persoanl .pst as another storage area so when I file it moves form Domino .pst to personal pst.

I stil cant get around the problem analyze contacts options does not work since it will not pick up the Notes EMail ID to review old messages.

I have been using the connector for some time now so all of the mail was in outlook. I also archive to outlook.

you can move mail that has been archived in lotus notes to outlook by first copying them back into a server based folder in your mail system. The domino connector will move them into outlook. Once you have move your archive to outlook you will be able to anallyse them.
cameroneberry

Re: Using manager compatible with lotus notes connector?

Postby Blkngold23 » Fri Mar 19, 2010 1:50 pm

Are there any updates to the use of ClearContext on lotus notes?" Any assistance would be appreciated.
Blkngold23

Re: Using manager compatible with lotus notes connector?

Postby ClearContext Support » Fri Mar 19, 2010 4:19 pm

Though the product still does not formally support Lotus Notes, you may find that some of these limitations have been resolved with our v5.0 release and/or may be resolved in v5.1.
ClearContext Support

Previous

Return to ClearContext Professional Features & Support