The forums are being retired in favor of a new help portal with improved knowlege base and direct access to support. - Please visit our new help portal for information and support.

Stats Not Uploading

Discuss ClearContext AutoFile and the ClearContext Scorecard here. New to ClearContext Online? Start here.

Moderator: ClearContext Support

Stats Not Uploading

Postby sgrimett » Fri Nov 12, 2010 2:59 am

Hi,

I am using ClearContext Pro v5.1.1 in Outlook 2007.

My stats have not updated for 7.8 days now.

I read through previous forum posts and done the following as suggested in the posts:
* pressed the "More" button in the "My Average Stats Area" of the dashboard,
* ensured that the check box is ticked in the Privacy section of the options
* recreated my profile and redid my OST settings
* Uninstalled and re-installed ClearContext.

Despite all this, the data is not updated.

Please can you assist?

Thanks

Shaun
sgrimett

Re: Stats Not Uploading

Postby ClearContext Support » Fri Nov 12, 2010 8:31 am

Shaun:

Clearing your profile/reinstalling ClearContext forced the product to assign you a new install key; the old one is not longer valid. I have reset your profile. Press the More button to associate your new install key with your id. Please confirm that you are able to see recent data once you complete this process.

Thanks.
ClearContext Support

Postby sgrimett » Mon Nov 15, 2010 5:25 am

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. I have pressed the "More" button on the dashboard repeatedly today. It still shows that I am not up-to-date.

I have tried it through a network with a proxy and one that connects directly to the Internet and still no change.

Thank you,

Shaun
sgrimett

Postby ClearContext Support » Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:01 am

Try logging out of the forums. Then press the More button and follow directions to log in and associate you Outlook install with your id. If you continue to have troubles, attach screen prints of the screen you see after you click more. Thanks.
ClearContext Support

Postby sgrimett » Tue Nov 16, 2010 6:41 am

Hi,

I logged out of the forums. Clicked More on the dashboard and went to the ClearContext Online page. It showed that my data was 12 days out-of-sync.

I then logged in - not sure what you mean by associating my Outlook install with my ID. There wasn't much I could do after login.

Also not sure which screen you want to see - I have attached the screen after login and the web page directly after clicking More (without login)

Thanks

Shaun
Attachments
CC Before Login.png
CC Before Login.png (69.3 KiB) Viewed 12619 times
CC After Login.png
CC After Login.png (71.83 KiB) Viewed 12619 times
sgrimett

Postby ClearContext Support » Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:49 am

Log out of the forums again, then click the More button. What is the URL that is initially opened and what does the screen say (BEFORE you log in)?
ClearContext Support

Postby sgrimett » Fri Nov 19, 2010 5:21 am

Hi,

In my previous post - the first screen shot is the screen that I see before login (CC Before Login.png)

The url is
http://online.clearcontext.com/ol_mores ... e2ffbb5d99

Thanks

Shaun
sgrimett

Postby Scott - CC Support » Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:10 pm

Shaun:

Please double-check your privacy settings one more time. Looking at OL ID you sent, the data in your mail file is never making it to our server. That likely means one of two things:

1. ClearContext > Options > Misc > Allow ClearContext to send feature usage and email volume statistics is disabled.
2. The data upload is being blocked in some way. Did you recently update you firewall software and/or implement some other security measures that might have an impact?
Scott - CC Support

Postby sgrimett » Sat Nov 20, 2010 10:30 am

Hi,

Got my stats uploaded. Only thing that I did differently was to use my network at home and not the one at work. I have previously tested from the 3G Mobile network with a direct connection the internet. I didn't succeed. Now I succeed on the home ADSL based network.

Not sure what could have stopped the data getting through.

Thanks for the assistance. At least now I can use the home network to get through.

Shaun
sgrimett

Postby ClearContext Support » Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:58 am

Thanks for the update. It sounds like some type of security on your work network is preventing the stats data from being communicated to our servers.
ClearContext Support

Return to ClearContext AutoFile and Scorecard Support