The forums are being retired in favor of a new help portal with improved knowlege base and direct access to support. - Please visit our new help portal for information and support.

ClearContext Pro & XP

Have a support question regarding ClearContext for Microsoft Outlook? Find help here. Be sure to include what version of Outlook and Windows you are using.

Moderator: ClearContext Support

ClearContext Pro & XP

Postby edreece » Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:37 pm

Hi,

My name is Ed Reece. I am planning to order ClearContext Pro.
I run multiple session on my computer. I use two of the seesion all the time. One is for my business. The other one is for personel activity and grad school online.

Do I have to buy two copies of ClearCentex Pro. One for each session or can I use one for each session?

I have to log out of the session I am in in order to log on to another session?

Ed Reece
214-614-8134
edreece

Re: ClearContext Pro & XP

Postby Scott - CC Support » Wed Oct 07, 2009 5:34 pm

When you refer to sessions, are you referring to different Outlook profiles or are you logging into different accounts in Windows?
Scott - CC Support

Postby edreece » Thu Oct 08, 2009 11:02 am

Scott,

you question to my origional post

"When you refer to sessions, are you referring to different Outlook profiles or are you logging into different accounts in Windows?"

I have only one computer. The operating system is Microsoft XP. I created different user account I can log on to. I have two user accounts. Each account has its own profile.

Below is my original post.

Hi,

My name is Ed Reece. I am planning to order ClearContext Pro.
I run multiple session on my computer. I use two of the seesion all the time. One is for my business. The other one is for personel activity and grad school online.

Do I have to buy two copies of ClearCentex Pro. One for each session or can I use one for each session?

I have to log out of the session I am in in order to log on to another session?

Ed Reece
214-614-8134
edreece

Postby ClearContext Support » Thu Oct 08, 2009 11:42 am

Once license is sufficient in the setup you describe. Thanks for clarifying.
ClearContext Support

Return to ClearContext Professional Features & Support