The forums are being retired in favor of a new help portal with improved knowlege base and direct access to support. - Please visit our new help portal for information and support.

AutoFile with 2 OST (email accounts)

Discuss ClearContext AutoFile and the ClearContext Scorecard here. New to ClearContext Online? Start here.

Moderator: ClearContext Support

AutoFile with 2 OST (email accounts)

Postby B-Mc » Thu Sep 08, 2016 2:52 pm

Good afternoon, may I please trouble you for a bit of help?

I’m finding that AutoFile is not moving emails to the autofile folders as it should. I’m thinking it has something to do with the way I’ve configured Outlook and would be grateful for a little advice.

My configuration:
- There are TWO separate email accounts (Exchange/OST) that are configured in my outlook. A CORPORATE account and my PERSONAL account.
- All emails that are received in my PERSONAL inbox moved (via Outlook rule) to my CORPORATE inbox allowing me to just monitor one inbox and keeping things simple.
- My ClearContex AutoFiled folders sit in my PERSONAL account folder.
- Both of these accounts are also connected to my Android phone.

For example, the bulk of stuff I want filed in my “Daily Deals” and “News & Information” are received by my PERSONAL account and then moved to my CORPORATE account. For whatever reason, they aren’t being filed.

Will autofile automatically file emails that were moved to the CORPORATE inbox from the PERSONAL inbox? Is there a change to my configuration that is needed? Please advice.

I’m grateful for your advice.
B-Mc

Re: AutoFile with 2 OST (email accounts)

Postby ClearContext Support » Thu Sep 08, 2016 4:36 pm

Do you have ClearContext enabled for use with the corporate mail file in the ClearContext->Options screen? If not, ClearContext will not monitor mail entering that Inbox.
ClearContext Support

Return to ClearContext AutoFile and Scorecard Support