The forums are being retired in favor of a new help portal with improved knowlege base and direct access to support. - Please visit our new help portal for information and support.

Workaround for Mac

Have a support question regarding ClearContext for Microsoft Outlook? Find help here. Be sure to include what version of Outlook and Windows you are using.

Moderator: ClearContext Support

Workaround for Mac

Postby michael.f » Wed Oct 26, 2016 6:45 am

I have a team of nine sales and customer support people - all on Mac laptops - so there isn't a direct solution using ClearContext.

Before I wander over to IT and get laughed out of their space, is there a way for ClearContect to be running on Outlook Web client and the resultant stats viewable online? All I want is to have weekly team meetings with a 10 minute review of our nine accounts' stats.

Thanks,

MF
michael.f

Re: Workaround for Mac

Postby ClearContext Support » Wed Oct 26, 2016 7:40 am

I'm afraid there probably isn't a practical workaround for use on a Mac. ClearContext uses the Outlook for Windows desktop client to integrate with and collect the stats. So the only way that could possibly work is if you and your team ran Outlook and ClearContext in Windows Virtual Machines on your Macs and did all your email through Outlook in those Virtual Machines.
ClearContext Support

Re: Workaround for Mac

Postby michael.f » Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:22 am

Checked with IT. This is possible our machines using our Parallels solution!
michael.f

Return to ClearContext Professional Features & Support